Scope of this policy
This policy describes how Zone IT Sp. z o.o., the owner and founder of Medplanic.com collects, uses, consults or otherwise processes an individual’s personal data in the context of usage of the web page medplanic.com (hereinafter the “Service“).
This policy includes a description of your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing activities we carry out.
We will process your personal data as a data controller.
For the purpose of this policy, the following term “Data Protection Legislation” shall mean the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (the “GDPR”), as well as any legislation and/or regulation implementing or created pursuant to the GDPR and the e-Privacy legislation, or which amends, replaces, re-enacts or consolidates any of them, and all other national applicable laws relating to processing of personal data and privacy that may exist under applicable law, in particular The Polish Act of 10 May 2018 on protection of personal data.
For the purpose of this policy, “controller”, “processor”, “third party”, “supervisory authority”, “personal data”, “processing”, “data subject”, shall have the meanings set out in the applicable Data Protection Legislation.
How information about users is collected by the Service?
The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
1. By information entered voluntarily in forms.
2. By saving “cookies” in the terminal devices.
3. By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
We also collect data provided by You voluntarily in e-mail correspondence – the correspondence provided by this way is stored in order to improve communication with You for the purposes and scope resulting from the contents of the e-mail.
How information provided in the contact form is collected?
The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user. Information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address) may also be saved.
The data provided in the contact form are not disclosed to third parties otherwise than with the user’s consent. The data you provide is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of contact form, i.e. in order to establish a business contact or start the recruitment process.
The data provided in the contact forms may be automatically transferred to entities technically implementing certain services – in particular it concerns the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that are the Internet domain operators (primarily Polish Scientific and Academic Computer Network – NASK) or an entity offering electronic mail services.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We collect and process your personal data only for the purposes of making business contact and potentially entering into an agreement for provision of services or accounting and tax operations. The data is stored with due diligence and compliance with the security standards described in this Policy. We do not use personal data for marketing purposes.
Who can receive your personal data?
Personal data entered into the contact form or sent directly to the e-mail addresses provided on the website: zoneit.eu, are not transferred to third parties. In case of cooperation and conclusion of an agreement with Zone IT Sp. z o.o., the data may be transferred to the accounting office of the Company or to the contractor or client indicated in the agreement.
Is your personal data used for direct marketing communications?
We do not use personal data to conduct direct or indirect marketing.
How long is your personal data stored?
How is your personal data shared with third parties?
We only share or disclose information as described herein. The potential transfer of data takes place in a safe manner, with the obligation of the entity receiving the data to secure them and maintain confidentiality.
Your personal data will also be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of the data controller legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws
Is your personal data transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA)?
We do not transfer personal data provided via the Website or via e-mails outside the European Economic Area.
What are your rights?
Once you have provided your personal data, several rights are recognized under the Data Protection Legislation, which you can in principle exercise free of charge, subject to statutory exceptions. In particular, you have the following rights:
- Right to withdraw consent: if your personal data is processed on the basis of you consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time you choose and on your own initiative. You can do so in any form, in particular by personal contact in offices of the Company, by phone: +48 71 727 68 00 or via e-mail: email@example.com. The withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the collection and processing of your data based on your consent up until the moment where you withdraw your consent.
- Right to access, review, and rectify your data: you have the right to access, review, and rectify your personal data. You may be entitled to ask us for a copy of your information, to review or correct it if you wish to review or rectify any information like your name, email address, post address and other data, you can easily do so by personal contact in offices of the Company or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to erasure: you have the right to erasure of all the personal data processed by as described herein in case it is no longer needed for the purposes for which the personal data was initially collected or processed, in accordance with the Data Protection Legislation.
- Right to object or restriction of processing: under certain circumstances described in the Data Protection Legislation, you may ask for a restriction of processing or object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to processing for direct marketing: where your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you may object to such processing, in any form.
- Right to data portability: you have the right to receive the Personal Data processed in a format which is structured, commonly used and machine-readable and to transmit this data to another service provider.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us using the details set out below.
If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with an EU data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred. In Poland, such authority is President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, POLAND, phone +48 22 531 03 00, e-mail: email@example.com.
What security measures are put in place?
Appropriate technical and organisational measures are implemented in order to ensure an appropriate level of security of your personal data, including but without limitation:
personal data are stored only in IT systems protected against unauthorized access by third parties (password protected computer, working under full and safe version of operating system, anti-virus and anti-malware software, automatic security updates, network protection using a firewall), and personal data recorded on paper, are in a locked room, accessible only to persons authorized by the Company.
In the event personal information is compromised as a result of a security breach and where the breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms, we will make the necessary notifications, as required under the Data Protection Legislation.
How are the “cookie” files used and do we use the customer profiling mechanism?
“Cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, stored in your end devices such as a computer, smartphone, tablet or similar device, that are sent via websites. Cookie files allow, among other things, to recognize your device and display a website tailored to your individual preferences.
On our website, available at www.medplanic.com, we use “cookies” to display the website in a proper manner and to automatically analyze the traffic on our site by creating statistics on how you use our Website..
We provide information on how you use our website in an automated way to social, advertising and analytical partners. Partners (ie. Google, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube) may combine this information with other data received from you or obtained while you are using their services. The applied Customer profiling mechanism is fully automated and does not include collecting data about the identity of people visiting our Website.
We do not use the customer profiling mechanism.
Our website uses the storage and access to “cookies” on the basis of the consent expressed by the website user, expressed during the configuration of the web browser or configuration of the selected website. You have the option of changing your browser settings at any time and determining the conditions of storage or access to this information by our Company.
Typically the software used to browse websites allows for the storage of “cookies” on your end device by default. These settings can be changed in the web browser settings in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookie” files or inform about their every transfer to the User’s device. In view of the above, you may refuse to allow us to use “cookies” and associated automated mechanisms, by changing the settings of your web browser.
“Cookies” may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which You use the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of visit on a given page.
In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from “cookies” using the tool: www.google.com/ads/preferences/
How is the server log information collected?
Information about some of the website users’ behaviour is subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient usage of hosting services.
The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following information may be saved:
1. Time of arrival of query.
2. Time of response.
3. Client station name – identification carried out by the http protocol (if possible).
4. Information about errors that occurred during the execution of the http transaction.
5. URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – in the case when the website was accessed via a link.
6. Information about the user’s browser.
7. Information about the IP address from which the query came.
8. The first line of the http request.
9. The http response code.
10. The number of bytes sent by the server.
The data listed above is not associated with specific people browsing the website and is used only for the purposes of administering the server.
Changes to this policy
How can we be contacted?
Company Address: Zone IT Sp. z o.o., ul. Dembowskiego 59/5, 51-670 Wrocław, POLAND,
phone: +48 71 727 68 00,